Do More With Your Data
With InfoGlobalData, you can create cross-channel, interactive marketing programs that improve customer acquisition, cross-sell, retention, and loyalty efforts.
Get data insights for fast decision-making
As a marketing professional, you face unprecedented change. And as you turn up the volume, shouting out your messages as broadly and loudly as possible, buyers are tuning out. Marketing costs are rising and returns are declining. Traditional marketing practices are proving less and less effective, while the demands placed on your organization are steadily increasing.
- Discover customer insights, predict future behavior and deliver greater accountability with customer analytics and predictive analytics to build interactive dialogues.
- Utilize online behavioral data in web analytics when targeting messages.
- Define segments, manage offers, analyze responses, and track interaction history, all part of a market-leading campaign management capability.
- Personalize messages and offers in inbound channels such as websites and call centers with real-time interaction management.
- Choose the best message from among competing options through automated contact optimization.
- Connect email marketing to our campaign management capabilities while enjoying the ease of managed delivery and deliverability.
- Better coordinate marketing done in the field and better connect marketing with sales distributed marketing and lead routing and monitoring.
Today, customers demand more personally relevant messages than ever before, and every marketing channel is evolving to support that. Marketing organizations need to leverage these changes proactively and, if they do, they can gain a powerful competitive advantage.
Customer Success Stories
I have used InfoGlobalData for my company (a mergers and acquisition firm in Toronto Canada) and have being using the data daily since. Very accurate information (over 90% accuracy in my data set) and very detailed.
Managing Partner - Left Lane Associates
InfoGlobalData is always immediately responsive to initial inquires and works quickly to get the counts and quote you need to evaluate your options when you’re sourcing lists for an e-blast to a specific audience.
Marketing Manager - The New York Academy of Sciences
InfoGlobalData has greatly simplified our Marketing strategy. Their lead generation platform allows us to quickly extend our market and business, locate our prospects, helped our executives to expedite the selling process and much more.
Yash P. Khanna
PhD - Polymer Science & Engineering - InnoPlast Solutions, Inc
We have been pleased with the quality of your mailing lists and we will come back for more lists in the upcoming months.
Marketing Manager - West Cancer Center
It was a pleasure working with Kate and her team. They did a top notch job under some strong time pressures to pull together a mailing list for our project. I'd gladly work again with Kate and her team.
CEO - Revulus Growth Partners
The names we received from InfoGlobalData were CASL compliant and we have received positive feedback from our marketing efforts as a result. We look forward to using your services again in the future to help grow our capacity.
CEO - Silver Fox Accounting
We truly appreciate your working with us and realize the unique process you have provided us. This bodes very well for our ongoing relationship.
Brian Nickerson, PhD, JD
Director - MS Program in Health Care
We’ve had a positive experience working with Kate Wilson and the team at InfoGlobalData. In particular, Kate’s follow-up and follow-through have been outstanding. This is why I would recommend Kate and InfoGlobalData to colleagues.
Business Development Manager - Tree Line Solutions
I deployed a campaign and received just 5.60% bounce rate of the complete file which is really great. Good Job and keep it up!
Marketing Manager - Falvey Insurance Group
Working with InfoGlobalData has been a good experience, their customer service was great and they helped us customize a list to fit our needs. The list provided to us was clean. I would recommend working with them in the future should the need arise.