Lead Qualification Services
InfoGlobalData provides highly qualified sales leads with a comprehensive understanding of your business needs. We're helping you discover qualified sales leads by bringing you to the right decision-makers and your business.
Optimize your sales process with InfoGlobalData's Lead Qualification Services
With our lead qualification services, we have qualified separated, transparent and appended leads found from various sources of lead generation. Our team will work with you to develop the leading generation approaches that offer just what you need: qualified sales leads. We help you identify and build well-qualified sales leads across our database, giving you the power to reach the best-qualified sales leads in business.
Experienced Lead Qualification - We qualify leads by stage of the sales cycle, job role, and account profile to ensure you are following up at the right time with the right decision-maker at companies that are a good fit.
Seamless Integration with Your Process -We can work directly in your CRM system or we can deliver the researched data in virtually any file format you require.
Optional Contact Discovery -Not every inbound lead has purchase authority, although the company may be a good fit. Use our Contact Discovery Service to identify the decision-makers at each qualified company - ensuring you are following up with contacts that have buying power.
Remember that only 10% of leads are followed up by Sales, so the other 90% need to be qualified as 67% of all inquiries take over 12 months to turn into an order, according to Reed Elsevier.
InfoGlobalData has defined six benefits of the ULD (Universal Lead Definition) as being:
- Better-qualified, sales-ready leads
- Increased sales effectiveness
- More accurate lead pipeline management
- Verify all web information through phone calls
- Meaningful, consistent return-on-investment (ROI) measures
- A more effective salesforce
Customer Success Stories
I have used InfoGlobalData for my company (a mergers and acquisition firm in Toronto Canada) and have being using the data daily since. Very accurate information (over 90% accuracy in my data set) and very detailed.
Managing Partner - Left Lane Associates
InfoGlobalData is always immediately responsive to initial inquires and works quickly to get the counts and quote you need to evaluate your options when you’re sourcing lists for an e-blast to a specific audience.
Marketing Manager - The New York Academy of Sciences
InfoGlobalData has greatly simplified our Marketing strategy. Their lead generation platform allows us to quickly extend our market and business, locate our prospects, helped our executives to expedite the selling process and much more.
Yash P. Khanna
PhD - Polymer Science & Engineering - InnoPlast Solutions, Inc
We have been pleased with the quality of your mailing lists and we will come back for more lists in the upcoming months.
Marketing Manager - West Cancer Center
It was a pleasure working with Kate and her team. They did a top notch job under some strong time pressures to pull together a mailing list for our project. I'd gladly work again with Kate and her team.
CEO - Revulus Growth Partners
The names we received from InfoGlobalData were CASL compliant and we have received positive feedback from our marketing efforts as a result. We look forward to using your services again in the future to help grow our capacity.
CEO - Silver Fox Accounting
We truly appreciate your working with us and realize the unique process you have provided us. This bodes very well for our ongoing relationship.
Brian Nickerson, PhD, JD
Director - MS Program in Health Care
We’ve had a positive experience working with Kate Wilson and the team at InfoGlobalData. In particular, Kate’s follow-up and follow-through have been outstanding. This is why I would recommend Kate and InfoGlobalData to colleagues.
Business Development Manager - Tree Line Solutions
I deployed a campaign and received just 5.60% bounce rate of the complete file which is really great. Good Job and keep it up!
Marketing Manager - Falvey Insurance Group
Working with InfoGlobalData has been a good experience, their customer service was great and they helped us customize a list to fit our needs. The list provided to us was clean. I would recommend working with them in the future should the need arise.