The construction industry is one of the largest in the United States and continues to be profitable. Apart from the Covid-19 related chaos in early 2020, the construction sector in the United States is continually changing and adapting to new economic climates across the world. Construction figures from 2020 reveal that there is a lot of growth and risk in the industry.
Construction industry data is becoming a vital tool for contractors since it can help them make better decisions throughout the construction process, from preconstruction to payment collection. Construction statistics are affecting how suppliers, subcontractors, and general contractors budget, schedule projects, bid, and track progress using key performance indicators (KPIs), among other things.
In the first quarter of 2020, the construction industry contributed more than $900 billion to the US economy, the highest level since the 2008 recession. The revenue has increased in recent years, rising at an annualized rate of 2.4 percent to $2.4 trillion in the five years leading up to 2021, with a projected gain of 2.6 percent in 2021 alone as the economy recovers from the COVID-19 outbreak. Favorable macroeconomic factors, such as rising disposable income, low-interest rates, and increased access to credit have boosted demand for construction services most of the time.
If you analyze the statistical data, it is clear that the construction industry has been flourishing. Market your services and products effectively to the construction companies through a purchased email list of construction companies. Email marketing can be a beneficial and cost-effective strategy to reach out to potential clients and nurture them. Marketers who employ segmented campaigns report revenue increases of up to 760 percent.
So, where do you start? A variety of factors and best practices influence the performance of your company's email marketing. Before we set ablaze on the strategies, let us discuss the importance of a third-party email list for boosting sales lead generation.
- How important is the third-party email list for sales lead generation?
- Strategies adopted on designing high-performing construction marketing emails
- Are you keeping a check on your email marketing performance? Scale your metrics now!
- Win the game and get yourself started with the purchased list of construction industry database
How important is the third-party email list for sales lead generation?
The idea appears almost too good to be true on the surface. Many companies are opting to use a third-party email list to generate sales leads immediately. Buying an email list for reaching executives working in the construction industry can be helpful for targeted email marketing. You can buy a comprehensive, verified list of construction industry contacts and send tailored marketing messages to this group to convert them into sales leads. You skip the tedious procedure of gaining inbound marketing subscribers and go straight to the exciting part of sales lead generation.
Marketing to a third-party list might be difficult for a myriad of purposes, like-
- Challenges with delivery rates
- Open, and conversion rates are low
- Blocklisting IP addresses and diminishing sender scores
All these challenges can be eliminated and could bring you a significant increase in ROI if you get in touch with a trusted email list provider. Although what else you've heard about delivering email campaigns to a purchased list, some email service providers will help you out of the dungeon and bring more genuine traffic to your end.
Here's the checklist to consider before purchasing a third-party email list-
When buying a third-party email list, aim to match the contact records as closely as possible to your industry. This entails contacting your data supplier for a sample record and ensuring that the contact fulfills the parameters of your target buyer profile. A trustworthy source of data will supply you with a sample record as well as an accuracy guarantee.
- Quality of the list- Ensure that the email recipient's permission is obtained to send promotional messages. Check for the data insight fields like full name, job title, address, sales volume, employee size, social media profiles are included in your purchased list. When vital information is missing from a list, it can raise a red mark. Also, avoid the generic email addresses; they may prove to be stale and unresponsive.
- Opt-in contacts- Owing to the absence of a past relationship with the connections, your communications must speak the reader's language and provide important information right away. Permission-based lists have an advantage in this situation because the sender and user have a past relationship, resulting in a more open-minded connection.
- Keep in mind to segment and evaluate- Remember that marketing to a third-party list can be unpredictable, so test and improve your efforts frequently. To assess deliverability and engagement, divide the campaign into smaller batches. You can launch a broader campaign once you've confirmed the type of material that resonates with your audience.
InfoGlobalData is a trusted and authentic email list provider; they provide accurate and reliable, 100% compliant, and real-time authenticated email lists. If you want to improve your overall revenue, email marketing is a great tool. You can generate successful email campaigns and avail the benefits of sales lead generation. Read their blog on why are buying email addresses list beneficial for email campaigns to know more.
Strategies adopted on designing high-performing construction marketing emails.
As the construction company owner, you most likely have a massive list of vendors and subcontractors with whom you must communicate frequently. You most certainly have a customer list that includes former, future, and present clients. If only there were a method to send an appropriate and individualized message to each of these groups. This is where email marketing may be your most valuable ally. Keeping an up-to-date email list and communicating with it might help you stay on everyone's mind when they require construction services. Here are the five strategies you can implement to boost email marketing for the construction industries-
- Grow your construction industry list- You'll need an email list that's organized and, preferably, segmented, including your contacts. Begin your email marketing journey by concentrating on one critical component: building a robust list of contacts. Genuine audiences interested in your services make up a healthy network of contacts. Building your list might take a considerable amount of time. To fasten up the lead generation game, you can avail well verified and tailored email list from the data providers. InfoGlobalData has a vast database of verified and legally compliant B2B email lists; you can profit from them.
- Implement CRM software- CRM software can assist in organizing your company and keep everything relevant to managing customer connections, including notes, data, metrics, and more.CRM improves your business performance and helps you flourish in the right way. The email list provided by InfoGlobaldata seamlessly integrates into your CRM and makes it more user-friendly.
- Personalized and exciting subject lines- Your targeted recipients receive many emails every day, so you need to ensure that yours stand out and grab their attention. Otherwise, your emails may go ignored or, worse, be designated as spam. Personalized email subject lines provide the impression that the email was written just for them. It contributes to the growth of trust in your relationships. And personalized emails records more opening rates.
- Deliver engaging and informative content- you need to capture the interest and attention of the customers by delivering content that is intriguing and informative. You can follow these steps-
- Stick to a logical order.
- Keep paragraphs short, informative, and crisp.
- Don't go into too much detail.
- Make a clear call to action.
Are you keeping a check on your email marketing performance? Scale your metrics now!
The final step in developing and maintaining a great email marketing plan is to conduct a mindful analysis. If you want to make high-quality profits, build trust and perform well, you need to ask yourself these questions to assess your performance.
- Is the information you offer exciting and relevant?
- Can it be beneficial to your audiences?
- Is it addressing or resolving your prospective customer's issue?
- Do you think it's helpful for you to click on the links?
If you use this technique of assessing your performance, the marketing strategies will result in sales lead generation. Also there some of the key metrics you need to track and analyze are open rates, CTR's, bounce rates, unsubscribe rates, spam scores, and conversion rates.
Win the game and get yourself started with the purchased list of construction industry database
Keep in mind that email marketing is one of the most effective ways to promote your company, generate engagement, and build and maintain strong customer relationships. These specific email marketing tips for construction companies are simple to implement as part of your entire marketing strategy. If you haven't looked into other advertising channels yet, this is a fantastic place to start.
InfoGlobalData is one of the best database providers, where you can avail all the best data services. The construction industry email list offers top contacts of the decision-makers to target and is highly responsive. The opt-in contacts make it highly deliverable and accurate. Call our data experts to get a free sample of construction industry email list.